June 9th, 2009
Internet Strategy Forum Summit 2009 announces impressive speakers list
Portland always does a fine job of filling the summer with cool events. Next week, we’ve got Open Source Bridge taking place at the convention center. Then, it’s time to get ready for the Internet Strategy Forum Summit, the annual gathering of corporate Web professionals, July 23-24, 2009.
That’s right. July will be here before you know it. And with the speakers they’ve got lined up, you won’t want to miss this one.
Who’s going to be there? Glad you asked.
- Forrester Senior Analyst and Web Strategist blogger Jeremiah Owyang
- Hewlett-Packard VP of Marketing for Imaging & Printing Katherine Durham
- Intel VP of Creative & Digital Marketing Johan Jervoe (recently with McDonalds)
- Intuit VP of Marketing Sheila Tolle
- Xerox VP of Interactive Marketing Duane Schulz
- Web Operations Management guru Lisa Welchman
- Portland Trail Blazers CIO (and CIO of the Year winner) Chris Dill
The 2009 Internet Strategy Forum Summit will be held at the Governor Hotel in Portland. Early bird registration fees are less than $200.
And I don’t know why I think this is so cool, but they have the Twitter name @summit.
Not enough for you? Okay. I’ll tell you what I’ll do, I’ll work to get some interviews with these folks prior to the event. That’s right. Nothing’s too good for you, my friend.
(Image courtesy Steve Gehlen. Used with permission.)