November 2nd, 2009
Top 10 Silicon Florist posts for October 2009
Well, that was fast. Seems like October just flew by, doesn’t it? No? Well, whatever your interpretation of the passage of time, I thought it would be interesting to share the Silicon Florist posts that attracted the most attention in October.
So let’s do that shall we? Here are the top 10 posts according to your peers—a combination of Web and RSS metrics—from Silicon Florist for October 2009.
- Mayor Sam Adams and the City of Portland to open source, open data, and transparency communities: Let’s make this official
- From Air Sharing to Zipcar: 40+ iPhone apps developed in the Silicon Forest
- It’s not project management, it’s FMYI: HBO and other big names laud Portland-based collaboration platform
- Portland, Oregon, joins the ranks of the open cities, officially embracing open data and open source
- KATU launches hyperlocal Portland blogs
- Make PowerPoint even more painful with Portland Presentation Karaoke
- In the strange bedfellows department, Jive hooks up with Microsoft SharePoint
- Angels in Oregon: The definitive guide to early stage investment opportunities for both startups and potential investors
- Legion of Tech falls victim to embezzlement
- Embedding video in WordPress will get easier, thanks to Portland’s Viper007Bond
We now return you to your Halloween-candy-induced sugar coma.
(Image courtesy K. Kendall. Used under Creative Commons.)