January 4th, 2010
Top 10 Silicon Florist posts for December 2009
Yes, yes. I realize we’re in 2010. (“Happy New Year!” by the way.) But it seems I still have a few residual 2009 items hanging out there that I’d like to cover. And one of those things is rounding up the top 10 Silicon Florist posts from last December.
What drew people’s attention as the year drew to a close? Well, let’s see.
Here are the top 10 posts according to your peers—a combination of Web and RSS metrics—from Silicon Florist for December 2009.
- The Crazy Neighbor: C’mon! You know you’ve got one. Don’t let that craziness go to waste.
- NedSpace partnership with OEN, SAO, and TechAmerica: A glimmer of things to come?
- Rounding up the good news: JanRain secures $3.25 million in Series A funding
- memePDX 016: JanRain, NedSpace, 30 hour day on KGW The Square and TreeUp TweetUp, Lala, Google, and DARPA balloons
- Second Porch secures Oregon Angel Fund commitment
- Blackbox Republic slides into the online relationship market
- Need some socializing? Winter Coders’ Social and Portland Silverlight User Group gatherings tonight
- Funding Universe hosts Portland CrowdPitch at NedSpace Old Town, tomorrow
- Startup Weekend Corvallis will start up tonight. Will you be starting a startup there?
- 30 hour day: Still can’t quite find the words… but I found some photos
So that wraps up 2009 for posts. But there will be some more wrap up coming a little later today. From my 2009 recap on Strange Love Live. So more recapping is imminent.
I’m sorry. I just seem to have a hard time letting go of 2009. For as dire as it seemed, it was a really good year.
(Image courtesy youngthousands. Used under Creative Commons.)