May 13th, 2010
memePDX: An old school text edition of the show for your Kindle or something
Well, it’s Thursday again. But unfortunately, due to scheduling and health, memePDX didn’t make it into the can this week. These things happen. The world is an imperfect place. Screws fall out all of the time.
But there, there, little camper. We’ve still got something for you. You see, we still did show prep. So we’ve got the stories. And that’s why I’m going to give you what Cami Kaos (@camikaos) and I (@turoczy) would have covered this week if we’d had a show.
Let’s get to it.
Hi and welcome to memePDX where we cover the hottest tech stories in Portland… and beyond.
- WebVisions is next week
- AboutUs launches AboutUs.com
- Beer and Blog with the Timbers on Thursday and Involver on Friday
- OurPDX relaunches with Robert Wagner of pdx.fm at the helm
- With apologies to Bob Marley who probably would rock Facebook. Exodus. Movement of jah people. From Facebook. Over privacy.
- Maybe a more privacy oriented version of Facebook like Diaspora would work. And maybe there’s a lewd code joke on that blackboard that has since been cropped.
- Google and Verizon said to be teaming on an iPad-like device
Want to subject yourself to this torture on a regular basis subscribe to this podcast? Get the video feed or the iTunes feed for the video of memePDX. We’re also on Vimeo, because of the whole Portland connection. And of course, if you’re interested in staying in touch, you can always follow memePDX on Twitter. Or you can become a fan of memePDX on Facebook.