June 4th, 2010
Seven potential dream jobs await you on the Silicon Florist job and gig board
Well, it’s Friday. Time to highlight all of the premium jobs on the Silicon Florist job and gig board. Because if you’re looking for work—or talent—in the Portland startup scene, it’s an awfully good place to start.
What’s that? You’ve been meaning to post but just haven’t gotten around to it? No worries. See if this motivates you: just use the promo “sfnew” (without the quotes) and you’ll get 20% off any listing. So get to posting a job or a gig or whatever. If you’re looking for work? Well, you can always post for free.
Here’s what’s hot this week:
- 3D Technical Director at ADi
- Senior Business Intelligence Analyst for ARM Loyalty
- Web Graphic Designer at CardPower.com
- Senior WordPress Developer at Digital Trends
- Community Manager for PECI
- Social Media Marketing & Community Building Manager at Second Porch
- Senior Software Developer at Selectron Technologies
Need more info? See the primer on the Silicon Florist job and gig board.
(Image courtesy Green4All. Used under Creative Commons.)