February 22nd, 2012
Looking for all of the hot spots? Well, spotsi’s launch party is the spot to be
If there’s one downside to Portland’s aggressive humility, it’s our reticence to celebrate our victories. Funding, launches, big customer wins.
Award-winning, Portland city guide startup Spotsi hosts an open-to-all getdown at the Cleaners for the launch of their new web site.
Spotsi is a web and mobile platform that allows people to share the stories that endear them to their own stomping grounds or unlock the secrets of a newly discovered city, with tailored guides like a punk rock tour of New York City or Pink Martini’s guide to Downtown Portland.
And they’re definitely bringing their Portland A-Team for the launch:
- The Chef: Chris Israel “That’s Entertainment”
- The Musician: Thomas Lauderdale “Pink Martini’s Downtown Guide”
- The Entrepreneur: Andy Baio “geek’s guide to attractions in PDX”
- The Creative Director: Peter Kallen, Design Director at Nau “Hill to Thrill”
- The Restauranteurs: Jane and Nate Tilden (owners of Clyde Common, Olympic Provisions, Spirit of 77) “Build a Restaurant”
So join the spotsi crew and a who’s who of Portland tour guides at The Cleaners, Thursday night, from 6PM until whenever. And maybe build a tour or two of your own.