- 30 Wisdom (and health) of the crowd: Portland’s Consano is changing the way medical research is funded with crowdfunding
- 29 No more teacher’s dirty looks: EdCaliber lands $500,000 round to help educators meet state standards
- 27 Granted, SmartUps is a misnomer this time around: Join me in Eugene on August 29
- 27 Going back to the roots of the Silicon Forest: Hardware renaissance sparks electronic systems pitch competition
- 21 Sure you can demo, but is it Demolicious?
- 19 Big day for Jama Software: News of $13 million investment draws attention to formerly quiet company
- 14 Get ready to get Gone: Gone Home game from Portland’s Fullbright Company premieres August 15
- 14 MOAR Portland startup collaboration: PDC establishes cross functional entrepreneurship liaison
- 13 Equals: You got your natural language in my equations. You got your equations in my natural language.
- 9 Crossing the streams: Lytics lands $2.2 million from Rembrandt and Voyager
- 7 Six years of Silicon Florist (or How a poorly written blog with ridiculously long headlines somehow spawns awesome things like PIE, TechFestNW, and Oregon Story Board)
- 6 The more, the merrier: Gorge Bootcamp and Roseburg’s RAIN look to help Oregon startups
- 6 Catching up with Vizify: Cofounder Todd Silverstein talks to TechStars TV
- 2 Get a job: Mac’s List and HiringThing team up to make Portland job searches even better
- 2 Ken Keiter builds a skeu… a skeu… a digital representation of a credit card for enhancing online payments
- 1 Battery Powered Orchestra Workshop will be funded. But you’ll miss out if you don’t act now.