May 13th, 2014
Been there, done that: Benefit from a wealth of experience at OEN’s Entrepreneurial Summit
Whether you’re thinking about starting your own company or you’re currently riding the roller coaster of the startup world, it’s always good to hear from other founders who have been there and done that. Especially when you can get feedback from a broad range of folks. And that’s what I love most about OEN’s Entrepreneurial Summit.
Fuel your own entrepreneurial journey with the inspiring, honest stories of these entrepreneurs’ ups and downs.
As many of these entrepreneurs will attest, they couldn’t have done it on their own. The Summit will also include an “Entrepreneur’s Journey” Tradeshow, which includes the local organizations, accelerators, universities and government resources that provide support, mentorship and potential funding for entrepreneurs.
Featured speakers include:
- Andras Gruber, Aronora, Inc.
- Betsy Langdon, Betsy’s Best Bar None
- Cory Carman, Carman Ranch
- Emma McIlroy, Wildfang
- Greg Bell, Water the Bamboo
- Jim Plymale, Clinicient
- Lindsey Hammon-Charlet, HUB Collective
- Luke Kanies, Puppet Labs
- Marshall Kirkpatrick, Little Bird
- Micah Camden, Little Big Burger, Bluestar Donuts
- Molly Lindquist, Consano
- Natalie Ramsland, SweetPea Bicycles
- Ryan Carson, Treehouse
- Sam Pardue, Indow Windows
- Sean Beers, Korkers
- Ted Pappas, Big Bottom Whiskey
The event will be held June 6 at the Kennedy School. Tickets are still available.
For more information, visit OEN’s Entrepreneurial Summit.