brandlive business development & sales
|Date Posted||Oct 01, 2012|
Brandlive is an exciting opportunity with a hot Portland, OR startup. Brandlive has closed a convertible note financing round and is a Portland Seed Fund C3 company.
Brandlive uses LIVE video to connect brands with their customers in an interactive web environment. Our product can be used to meet B2B and B2C communication needs. Our clients include KEEN Footwear, Dockers, Levis, Adidas, Gerber, FoodSaver, Ball Canning, Marmot Mountain and Blount International.
- 5+ years experience in business development or sales of digital solutions, software business consulting or software services.
- Demonstrable track record of exceeding sales targets
- Understanding of software as a service (SaaS) sales and the sales life cycle
- Ability to properly forecast and manage a pipeline.
- Strategic marketing understanding and experience crafting a sales plan to achieve personal goals.
- Actionable contact list of leads in one or more of the following: activewear/outdoor industry, online training, fashion/apparel, B&M retailers or consumer products industry.
- IT related knowledge of video, computers and video software.
- Strong online network: LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, etc.
- Experience orchestrating and leading sales presentations.
Experience creating strategic partnerships to achieve sales quantity
- Sales: Actively manage a sales pipeline from customer segment identification, targeting, list creation, cold calling, demo, benefits validation, closing.
- Marketing: Understanding of the following marketing concepts with the ability to evaluate brandlive’s current approach and create a personal marketing strategy
- Business development: identify, explore, develop new revenue generating opportunities.
- Closing: Customer prospects are typically excited about brandlive when they learn about what it can do for them. The key challenge is creating a sense of urgency and closing the sale.
- Customer management: Manage your growing customer base and leverage them for new leads and referrals.