|Location||Lake Oswego, OR|
|Date Posted||Mar 01, 2012|
NextDocs is a dynamic and rapidly growing global company with offices in the US, Europe, and Asia. To support our continued rapid growth in our global markets, we continue to hire aggressively across various departments. At NextDocs, we are looking for highly motivated, dedicated and talented individuals who will be able to contribute significantly to the success of the company while receiving tremendous opportunities for professional growth and development.
NextDocs offers excellent compensation and benefits including medical and dental insurance, paid vacation, personal days and holidays, participation in company sponsored 401 K and disability benefits.
Office Location: Lake Oswego, OR (Kruse Way)
PROFESSIONAL SERVICES BUSINESS ANALYST
We are looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our professional services organization as a business analyst. We are a high performance team that strives to ensure that we meet and exceed our customers' expectations of our software solutions and maintain high levels of customer satisfaction. Our business analysts sit in the center of our delivery teams working with both customers and technical team members to ensure that we implement high quality solutions and make our customers successful with our products.
- Work in a customer facing role on a service delivery team to understand customer requirements and business problems
- Provide demonstrations of our software solutions to customers and explain how the different features can be setup on their implementation
- Work with the internal technical team to design a software solution that will meet customer needs using our software tools
- Produce requirements and functional design specifications to be utilized by the technical team during system configuration.
- Assist with testing the configured software systems to ensure that implementation will meet customer expectations
- Travel to customer sites to participate in kick-off meetings, requirements gathering sessions, system training, and system hand-off sessions.
- Work with the NextDocs project manager to manage the customer relationship and ensure customer satisfaction
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to synthesize technical solutions to complex business problems and processes
- Ability to produce detailed system design and requirements documentation
- Prior experience (1 - 2 years) interacting with customers and managing customer relationships
- A BS in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Mathematics, Life Sciences or another related field
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to travel to client sites around the world
- A great work ethic and self-motivated individual
- Travel requirements: 25% pending projects
- Prior experience in the life sciences industry and an understanding of the regulatory environment.
- Prior experience with Microsoft SharePoint and related software
- Prior experience with document management solutions