Business Intelligence Developer
|Company Name||Audigy Group, LLC|
|Date Posted||Oct 29, 2012|
Writing codes to link databases to a central data warehouse is what you do best and finding solution is one of your primary contributions. You have a gift of analysis and have the ability to write code to integrate multiple databases to direct them to the Data Warehouse. You make yourself invaluable to your clientele by utilizing your experience in OLAP architecture design, multi-dimensional data modeling, data mart design, data security, ETL processes and process modeling. We have the opportunity for you! We have built out an award winning team whose sole purpose is to ensure the financial solvency, prosperity and growth of over 280 small business owners of Audiology nationwide. We recognize that when they succeed, we succeed.
You are an innovator and have a strong faith in your own ability to highlight opportunities through analysis and demonstrating your experience in data warehouse development. You like difficult situations and challenging questions. You are seen as a valuable resource for leading people toward the right ideas and the right direction. Creating systems is a primary drive for you; you are practical as well as innovative. You have the ability to work with cross functional teams to develop solutions and utilize your extensive experience in SQL Server 2005/2008/2012 (SSRS, SSAS, and SSIS).
We’re looking for you to be our next Business Intelligence Developer
Audigy Group LLC., is a dynamic, vibrant, high energy multi-brand and multi-business company committed to empowering independent Audiology practitioners to achieve true personal, professional, and financial success. The company was named the 223rd fastest growing private company in the United States by Inc. 500 in 2009 and 823rd in 2010, in addition to recently being ranked, for the 5th year in a row, in the top 50 Fastest Growing Companies by the Portland Business Journal.
Senior level Data Warehouse Developer is to deliver BI solutions to our internal users and partners. This position requires a broad business perspective and a willingness to step into multiple roles. The roles are primarily focused on developing Data Warehouse/OLAP solutions leveraging the Microsoft technology platform (primarily SSIS, SSAS and MDX) and Dundas platform.
• More than 5 years’ experience in OLAP architecture design, multi-dimensional data modeling, data mart design, data security, ETL processes and process modeling
• 5-8 years of experience being responsible for development and/or architecture in an enterprise data warehouse
• Completed at least 1-2 data warehouse development efforts with SQL 2005/2008/2012 including OLAP design (SSAS) and ETL (SSIS)
• At least 3 years of experience in Analysis Services (SSAS)
• Expert level SQL Server 2005/2008/ 2012 skills
• Expertise in the Microsoft BI solution offerings including SQL Server 2005/2008/ 2012 (SSRS, SSAS, SSIS)
• Fluent in both MDX and T-SQL development (expertise in T-SQL stored procedure programming with MS-SQL Server)
• Extensive experience with all phases of Data Warehouse development including prototyping, data modeling, analysis, design, development, testing, documentation, and training other team members.
• Highly desired- experience in Dundas – advantage.
If you are interested in working with an organization that offers a rewarding mission and an outstanding working environment please apply to: https://careers-audigygroup.icims.com/jobs/1858/business-intelligence-developer/job