Copy Writer and Community Manager
|Date Posted||Feb 01, 2012|
Headquartered in Portland, Oregon's innovative Eastside Industrial District, CrowdCompass -- the leading Mobile Device Event Platform -- develops and delivers innovative, native mobile Apps for the global conference, event and tradeshow market. CrowdCompass is looking for a part-time copy writer (with community management experience) for content development and promotion. (http://www.crowdcompass.com/)
• Write and edit copy for the website, sales collateral and marketing automation channels
• Run and manage the team blog, including ghost writing for management when needed
• Maintain consistency in tone and grammar throughout all writing activities
• Work with VP of Marketing to ensure copy is on-brand and meets objectives
• Collaborate with sales and marketing managers as needed
• 2+ years of web writing experience
• Meticulous editing skills
• Understands why content strategy matters
• Experience managing a company blog
• Experience with keyword usage and an understanding of SEO
• Experience with social media marketing
• Experience reaching out to new partners for guest blogging spots
• Experience using listening tools such as Radian6, Sysomos or NetVibes.
How to Apply:
1) Title your email: "Freelance Copy Writer Resume/Cover"
2) Submit a resume and detailed cover letter to email@example.com that clearly demonstrates how your past experience matches the need of this position. Note: Applications with a generic cover letter or no cover letter will be discarded without review.
3) Please point us to a few samples of your online writing - blog posts, articles, website where you wrote the copy, Quora answers, etc - whatever you have that displays your 'voice' as a writer.