|Company Name||American Choice Modeling|
|Date Posted||Mar 30, 2012|
Founded back in 2008, we’ve been growing by leaps and bounds and through all economic conditions.
We are looking to add someone who has:
- Some familiarity with data analysis, survey research and/or experimental design techniques.
- Strong capabilities in programming with Python, Ruby or another similarly flexible language.
- A keen attention to detail; not letting even the most seemingly minor deviations go unexamined.
- Drive to get work done, done right, and done on time.
- Initiative to make sure you know what work needs to get done and what to get done next.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule based around the flow of the work.
- Excel skills beneficial.
- A strong willingness to learn.
We highly value individuals who can demonstrate the ability to work independently, often on highly vague or complex problems and under strict time constraints. This position is expected to work virtually, meeting in-person only as needed throughout the week and meeting via connecting electronically throughout the day to ensure direction and progress on projects.
Someone who has the following background and experience would most ideally fit this position:
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Statistics or other hard math/science background.
- ½ to 3 years’ experience in an analytically oriented job or work-study position.
- Genuine curiosity about business and marketing; Have you ever wondered why the price of a 20oz. pop is sometimes more than a 1-liter bottle or why a semi-conductor costs what it does? If so, then we should talk.
- Experience with survey research a plus.
As an American Choice Modeling employee, you become part of an emerging company that is quickly gaining recognition as the leader in the field of choice modeling. Your work will be front-and-center with our clients, helping to guide leading global companies with developing and executing their marketing strategies and initiatives. We offer generous compensation and a wide path to professional growth for the right individual.