Director of Sales
|Company Name||Indow Windows|
|Date Posted||Apr 03, 2012|
Indow® Windows is a Portland-based company that has developed a revolutionary thermal window insert for the energy conservation market. Our products dramatically improve energy efficiency in existing windows in homes and commercial buildings while contributing to a significant reduction in the carbon footprint of those structures. Having recently launched, Indow Windows is experiencing rapid customer acceptance and growth. We are looking for an individual with high integrity and initiative who shares our passion for the environment and for the growth and success of the company. Our initial target market is sales into existing residential structures.
Job Description & Responsibilities:
Indow® Windows is seeking an individual to join our team who will build and energize our network of dealers throughout the United States. We are seeking an experienced, passionate, well organized and charismatic candidate who has extensive experience selling solutions for homeowners that involve consultative sales. Your responsibilities will include:
• Developing a deep understanding of our end user customer needs and desires
• Finalizing our dealer program including cont6 ract terms, margins offered, requirements and expectations
• Profiling potential dealers and maintaining dealer profiles for all potential and active dealers
• Opening new dealers
• Onboarding new dealers through our training program and initiating marketing programs
• Working with the marketing team to develop marketing collateral and initiatives for our dealer partners
• Managing inside and outside sales forces
• Establishing quotas and incentive plans for our sales team
• Travelling extensively to meet with dealers and customers
• Managing tradeshow appearances and presentations
• Managing marketing programs through the dealer channel
• Negotiating co-marketing programs with dealers.
• Assist the CEO in managing relationships with non-customer organizations such as utilities, energy performance consulting and design firms, governmental organizations, trade organizations and others.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
The ideal candidate is motivated by a passion for accomplishment, quality and service, as well as a genuine desire to help customers improve the comfort and efficiency of their home or business while simultaneously helping them reduce their carbon footprint. Skills and qualifications required:
• Thrives in a startup environment – self starter, driven, comfortable with ambiguity, etc.
• Excellent listening and interpersonal skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Complete commitment to personal integrity
• Proficiency with Salesforce.com or other CRM software
• Outstanding organizational skills
• An interest in continual learning and growth
Education & Experience:
• 7+ years of sales experience in the selling of related products
• Bachelors degree required;
• Previous experience in home remodel, replacement window sales, or home performance industries highly desirable
• Extensive management of sales teams
• Experience selling into and managing big box retailers a plus
Compensation: $60k base, commissions, stock options
Indow® Windows is committed to a diverse workplace and welcomes applicants from any race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, disability or veteran's status
Indow Windows Mission:
We provide homeowners with comfort and quiet while helping them achieve financial and environmental harmony.