Entry Level Designer
|Date Posted||May 01, 2012|
CrowdCompass is seeking an entry-level designer to work within a small team of front-end developers to bring visual consistency to our products. You will also work closely with our marketing department to help create a unified message for internal and external experiences. You should be a highly-motivated design professional, have a wide-set of design skills, and be excited about learning more.
We need someone to:
- work with our Interactive team to create pixel perfect graphics for our apps
create custom graphics for clients
- work with our Marketing team to create branded materials for websites, email marketing, and administrative purposes
- create guidelines on app functionality and internal procedures
- work closely with both teams to develop a stronger connection between the product and the marketing
- participate in design reviews and help problem solve UX/UI decisions
We want someone who:
- has experience with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- has a passion about UX/UI design and mobile development
- understands that the details are in the details
- spends their time dissecting icons, color palettes and typography
- is web-savvy and has exposure to HTML, CSS or JS
- isn’t afraid to say “I don’t know how to do that” but is motivated to learn how
wants to help define the identity of a quickly growing company
Who We Are:
We’re a young, but growing and successful startup in SE Portland, OR. We’re working on delivering the best live event experience all packed into mobile devices. We’re working on the next big thing, and you’ll find us with our heads in our iPhones, iPads, Android, Mobile Web, and our killer CMS. We’re looking for the right fit to join our team. Are you it?
What We Offer:
- Good compensation—we don’t want you to starve
- Good benefits—we want you healthy
- A fun work environment—no cubes!
- A team and management that will help you improve over time—like cheese
How to Apply?
Email your resume and samples of your work (personal portfolio, Dribbble profile, existing live designs all welcome) to firstname.lastname@example.org