|Company Name||Audigy Group, LLC.|
|Date Posted||Sep 10, 2012|
Getting results through the innovation of new technology is what drives you and finding the best solution is one of your primary contributions. Helping to research and customize state of the art products and technology is where you find your strongest contribution. We have the job for you!! We have built out an award winning team whose sole purpose is to ensure the success of over 280 small business owners of Audiology nationwide. We recognize that when they succeed, we succeed.
Building and sustaining relationships is central to your life’s strategy. You are constantly working to know and understand new technology and gadgets that will help a business maintain its competitive edge in the market place. Your commitment to excellence in product innovation is central to your success in evaluating technology that creates the connection between what your company does today and what you see it can do in the future. Your passion for cutting edge technology is second only to your ability to create and maintain strong strategic partnerships with key stakeholders and end users.
We’re looking for you to be our next Product Manager
Audigy Group LLC., is a dynamic, vibrant, high energy multi-brand and multi-business company committed to empowering independent Audiology practitioners to achieve true personal, professional, and financial success. The company was named the 223rd fastest growing private company in the United States by Inc. 500 in 2009 and 823rd in 2010, in addition to recently being ranked, for the 5th year in a row, in the top 50 Fastest Growing Companies by the Portland Business Journal. We are spending our energy developing the next generation of compelling tools, solutions and products that will both delight and dramatically increase our membership base in the hearing care industry worldwide.
Collaborate with the internal and Member facing key strategic stakeholders as well as vendors to define the scope, requirements, and prioritization for the roadmap for AG software products and solutions. Once a solution has been identified as a good opportunity the PM will discover what the solution, product is, including the necessary features and functionality, the end user experience and release criteria.
• Innovate and solve real problems and create efficiencies for our Membership, helping them do things bigger, better and faster.
• Help drive strategy and planning for the suite of AG products
• Sift through the noise to determine what is best for our consumers and prioritize with the senior leadership.
• Assess product opportunities
• Research within the field to assess product opportunities and options to make our current products more robust or to create new products in order to fulfill business needs.
• Define the product to be built.
• Represent and advocate for our technology end-consumers.
• Working closely with developers/programmers to design working prototypes, conduct user tests with actual consumers using these prototypes.
• BA/BS degree in Marketing, Analytics or related field. Two years of either industry experience or experience as a Product Manager.
• Experience producing cost/benefit analysis and project financials when necessary.
• Track record of success in building, designing, or contributing to software releases.
If you are interested in working with an organization that offers a rewarding mission and an outstanding working environment please apply to: https://careers-audigygroup.icims.com/jobs/1792/product-manager/job