|Date Posted||Oct 17, 2012|
We’re looking for an enthusiastic, technically minded Quality Assurance Engineer, with obsessive organizational tendencies, an eye for detail, and a hunger to learn new technologies. If you have a knack for tracking down defects, look good wearing many hats, and relish the idea of being paid to learn Ruby, Node.js, Python, and more, we’d like to hear from you.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
* Manual testing of our web and desktop tools; documenting defects, verifying fixes, and making enhancement recommendations.
* Testing internal server APIs, and the Temboo SDK, by writing simple automation scripts and harnesses in multiple languages.
* Creating automated Selenium tests for our web components.
* Advocating for a customer-centric view of quality priorities.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR IN YOU
* At least 1 year of prior QA, development, or technical support experience.
* Have taught yourself at least one programming or scripting language.
* Comfort reading and understanding complex technical documentation.
* Experience working independently on self-directed projects, with minimal oversight.
* General familiarity with software quality concepts and paradigms.
* Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
* Bonus points for: experience with Python, REST APIs, XML, SQL, curiosity and a quick sense of humor.
Our company culture promotes individual contribution, innovation, excellence, and the belief that work should also be fun. We offer competitive compensation, flexible working hours, a casual office environment, and respect for individual contribution and autonomy. We're looking for people who have interests outside of work as well (please mention some of these in your cover letter if you like).
HOW TO APPLY
Send us your resume and a cover letter. Tell us about a programming or QA project you’ve worked on. Email jobs-at-temboo-dot-com and include "QA Engineer" in the subject line.