Quality Assurance Tester
|Company Name||Kavi Corporation|
|Location||SE Portland, OR|
|Date Posted||Apr 04, 2012|
• Create and execute test plans on different browsers, operating systems, and product configurations
• Help shape the overall direction of testing in the software development life cycle
• Develop acceptance criteria and validate product releases prior to deployment
• Provide complete information and feedback to developers
• Participate in product planning sessions and requirements gathering process
• Maintain customer-facing change logs
• Assist with deployment and configuration management
• 2+ years relevant software testing experience
• Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
• Solid understanding of software development life cycle
• Familiarity with open source operating systems, tools, and languages is ideal (Linux, PHP, Python)
• Experience with distributed version control systems is desired (such as Mercurial or Git)
• Experience with automated testing tools (such as Selenium)
• Experience testing application performance and scalability
Interested? Please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Kavi Corporation is located in SE Portland, Oregon, close to the beautiful Willamette River and historic downtown Portland. We foster an informal yet professional, cubicle-free working environment based on our core values of trust, teamwork, ownership, and customer service. We care about our employees and show it by providing interesting work, generous benefits, and opportunities to excel.
We thank you in advance for submitting your resume and for your interest in Kavi Corporation. Please note that Kavi accepts applications from candidates authorized to work in the US.