Senior Software Engineer
|Date Posted||Sep 05, 2012|
ShopIgniter is seeking a full-time software engineer who would like to join our brilliant development team. We look for those who would like to join a small team and make a big difference.
ShopIgniter enables brands and retailers to promote and sell products using social media. Industry leaders such as Nike, Levi's and Target use ShopIgniter's tools and expertise to run campaigns that drive product discovery, amplification and purchase. Fans and followers access the brand's rich posts and campaign experiences through social channels like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Google+, on mobile and the web. Founded in 2009, ShopIgniter is proud to be headquartered in Portland, OR.
- Minimum 7 years software development experience (in the 'Web' arena preferred).
- PHP does not need to be your 'primary' language but we are looking for a minimum 4 years experience with it.
- Ability to move fast, in a controlled fashion leaving a trail of maintainable, tested, and extensible code.
- Working knowledge and experience with building MVC based systems.
- Understanding of RESTful architecture.
- Familiar with Unit testing
- Intermediate + skilled with git
- Proficient working with related web technologies. i.e. Db's, Web Servers, Js, etc.
- Amazon Web Services
- NoSQL technologies
- Jenkins based Continuous Integration and Inspection workflows
- Building RESTful servers and/or clients
Local candidates only. No recruiters or phone calls please.