Senior Software Engineer
|Date Posted||Mar 31, 2012|
ShopIgniter is seeking a full-time software engineer who would like to join our brilliant development team. We look for those who would like to join a small team and make a big difference.
## Specifically, we’re looking for:
* Minimum 7 years software development experience (in the 'Web' arena preferred).
* PHP does not need to be your 'primary' language but we are looking for a minimum 4 years experience with it.
* Ability to move fast, in a controlled fashion leaving a trail of maintainable, tested, and extensible code.
* Working knowledge and experience with building MVC based systems.
* Understanding of RESTful architecture.
* Familiar with Unit testing
* Intermediate + skilled with git
* Proficient working with related web technologies. i.e. Db’s, Web Servers, Js, etc.
## Bonus Points
* Experience with:
* Amazon Web Services
* NoSQL technologies
* Jenkins based Continuous Integration and Inspection workflows
* Building RESTful servers and/or clients
ShopIgniter, a venture funded start-up located in Portland, OR, provides a next generation social commerce platform for physical retail, branded website and social channels.