|Date Posted||Apr 24, 2012|
The position requires the ability to methodically track down problems in production environments and clearly communicate the issue to the development team. In addition to technical skills, the position requires constant communication with developers, customers, and the sales staff. The successful candidate will take ownership of the issue and drive it to resolution.
If you are a bright individual with a track record of innovation and excellence in testing, automation and support, we'd love to hear from you.
Demonstrable strengths in the following areas are required:
- Development of or for Test Automation frameworks using PHP or perl.
- Strong Unix/Linux system admin skills. You will be responsible for maintaining the development and testing servers and investigating failures across our platform.
- Task automation. You will be responsible for loading publisher content to the platform and enhancing the toolset that we currently use to do so.
- SQA Methodology, Test Planning, Test Case Design, Testing. This is a hands-on testing role, not just automation development.
- Bug fixes - You will be responsible for bug fixes and escalating issues to the development team and communicating the identified issues.
- Experience with LAMP application stack.
- Experience with MVC design pattern.
- Excellent, creative problem-solving skills.
- Solid PHP skills.
- Experience with another programming language (Java, Perl).
- Very skilled with Hudson/Jenkins build tool.
To work at ForkFly you must be creative, motivated, and an expert in your craft. The ability to collaborate with your team during intense situations and tight deadlines is a necessity. The ability to relax with your teammates afterwards is equally as important. We're a humble bunch that like to laugh. Happy hours and "off-site" meetings on Mt. Hood are standard fare at ForkFly. Care to join in the fun? We'd love to hear from you.
To all recruitment agencies: ForkFly does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to ForkFly employees. ForkFly is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.