|Company Name||Engine Yard|
|Date Posted||Oct 11, 2012|
Smart, you’re passionate about software, and you care about customers. You’re active in Open Source, you participate in community conversations or meetups. You welcome challenges, and enjoy working closely with both local and distributed teammates.
You dream in code, build apis for fun and can’t stop shipping cool stuff. You have built and maintained complex distributed systems, can make pragmatic decisions, and understand the importance of communication in distributed teams.
Systems Engineer: You’ve automated hoards of servers, you’re down with puppet, chef or cfengine. You haven’t met a system you couldn’t automate.
You have done some great work and aren’t afraid to show it.
Who we are
- Friendly, funny, dynamic, sometimes rowdy
- BBQ fiends, beer brewers, whisky lovers
- Table tennis champs, surfers, rock climbers
- International, decentralized
- Often found working in pairs
We call San Francisco CA, Portland OR, Dublin Ireland and Tokyo home.
Our customers are
Developers and businesses who are building great applications who rely on a stable and feature-rich platform.
We have a ployglot team, with well-rounded Rubyists, folks with systems engineering and sysadmin backgrounds, kick-ass dbas, language implementors. We're always interested in good people. Currently, we are specifically looking for a systems / devops engineer, as well as a strong front end developer, to join our Portland team.
We’d love to find out more about you, so:
- send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- include links to your GitHub, Twitter, or anything that you are particularly proud of
- tell us something interesting about yourself, give us a feel for who you are