Technical Account Manager
|Company Name||Kavi Corporation|
|Location||SE Portland, OR|
|Date Posted||Mar 12, 2012|
The TAM proposes and defines new growth opportunities, and works with the Sales team to help them understand existing clients’ business processes and how best to manage their respective accounts. He/she coordinates with Kavi staff across departments to maintain and enhance customer satisfaction and loyalty.
The TAM also provides technical guidance & consultation in order to meet specific customer needs. They work collaboratively with internal resources to provide technical recommendations, define scope and provide budget estimates for project work where required. Finally, they are expected to proactively capture and synthesize information about unmet customer needs and share these findings with product management to influence future product development.
The TAM must have exceptional customer service and organizational skills, and be able to handle multiple priorities and responsibilities. Applicants must be comfortable in a deadline-driven, fast-paced collaborative environment. Finally, applicants must also be self-directed, able to learn independently, and possess good time and task management skills.
• Work with Technical Support, Sales & Marketing to maintain a consistent, high-touch customer strategy
• Responsible for client retention, same-site growth and risk management
- Understand the client’s business model and processes to ensure they are getting full benefit of the Kavi applications
- Track key metrics for individual customers in Salesforce
- Establish quarterly or biannual account review with client
- Provide consulting and pricing solutions for existing customers
- Solicit client referrals and marketing feedback as appropriate
• Negotiate and maintain contracts with customer accounts, oversee monthly billing, and resolve billing issues to mutual satisfaction
• Manage individual customer projects where necessary
• Bachelor degree minimum or equivalent experience
• A minimum of 3+ years related account management experience, with previous CRM & Salesforce expertise highly desirable
• Advanced verbal and written English communication skills; must be able to convey difficult concepts in terms that a non-technical user can understand
• Familiarity with LAMP framework (LINUX, Apache, MySQL, Python/PHP/Perl); good understanding of internet/web technology
• Enjoys high interrupt work, and is able to multi-task, establish priorities, and meet tight deadlines
• Excellent presentation and demonstration skills to executives and individual contributors in a group setting, 1-on-1, or over the phone
Please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications without a cover letter detailing recent relevant experience for this position will be discarded.
Note: Kavi will accept applications from candidates authorized to work in the US.
We thank you in advance for your interest in Kavi Corporation.
Our home office is located in SE Portland, Oregon, close to the Willamette River and historic downtown Portland. We foster an informal yet professional, cubicle-free working environment based on our core values of trust, teamwork, ownership, and customer service. We care about our employees and show it by providing interesting work, generous benefits, and opportunities to excel.