|Location||Bay Area or Portland, OR|
|Date Posted||Mar 20, 2012|
@WalmartLabs is seeking an experienced Visual Designer to join us as we leverage our position as the world's largest company to revolutionize mobile e-commerce. The mobile team is a small, dynamic group of folks working out of both San Bruno, California and Portland, Oregon. The team moves fast and believes that the best way to make delightful experiences is to find the perfect nexus of brand, customer and technology.
The person we choose for this position will be responsible for designing an experience that will be in the hands of millions of people who will use it every day. We think that's a pretty awesome opportunity.
- Loads of interactive design experience, with some solid mobile experience. You don't need to be a mobile guru, but you do need to demonstrate that you understand the fundamental concepts and constraints of mobile design.
- Genuine curiosity about technology. Mobile moves fast, and in order to design for emerging platforms, one has to use emerging platforms and be curious about how they work.
- Equal passions for designing and pitching cutting edge creative concepts and for producing pixel perfect assets.
- Desire to work in a cross functional team environment. Every day you will be hands on with product managers, interaction designers, design researchers, developers and others. They’re all awesome, so you need to be too.
- International experience. Our team serves multiple brands, all over the world, every day.
- History of working happily in an agile(ish) software development environment.
- Experience in creating great retail or e-commerce designs.