|Date Posted||Apr 10, 2012|
- Work with project managers to review clients' design preferences and project goals
- Use Photoshop and Illustrator to create designs for websites, email marketing, web-based administration tools, web-based software systems, and other online marketing.
- Work with developers to outline website functionality, navigation, etc.
- Help convert design compositions to HTML and CSS
- Review and suggest improvements to existing web properties
- Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator (Expert)
- HTML and CSS (Advanced)
Saturno is a website development company with an office in downtown Portland and clients throughout the United States and Canada. We have a 12 year track record of successful projects and happy clients, and have plenty of interesting work for the right person.
Saturno offers a collaborative, informal work environment that encourages independent thinking and rewards innovation. Our team likes creative problem-solving, working with new technology and tools, and creating new kinds of web-based marketing instead of sticking to norms.
Our ideal candidate values an open workplace and wants to share their knowledge while learning from others; cares about the success of their projects and their colleagues; wants the client to say "Wow, that's really cool"; wants to help a co-worker when they ask for it; is willing to ask a co-worker for help; isn't afraid to say "I don't know, but I will find out"; and is interested in finding a better way of doing everything.
- Lots of great web design samples