- 18 Second Porch finds a home for a $1 million investment led by Oregon Angel Fund
- 29 Twas the night before Venture Northwest: Giftango finds $1.4 million under the tree
- 20 Portland’s Jive Software secures another $12 million in venture capital from Sequoia
- 9 db clay is looking for an investor
- 4 SplashCast: I’m not dead yet! I’m getting better (focused)!
- 7 Zapproved vies for Willamette Angel Conference crown as lone Web startup finalist
- 27 Portland venture capital: Capybara, DFJ Frontier open a Portland office for early stage investments
- 14 Chatting with CreditSuisse about the Oregon Investment Fund, Big Idea Bash
- 8 Sequoia RIP Good Times + Jive’s quick response = Belated ink in The New York Times
- 6 Gorge Angel Conference extends deadline for submissions
- 3 What would you ask CreditSuisse about the Oregon Investment Fund?
- 25 REMINDER: Oregon startup? Want to be? Interested in $250k funding? Chime in
- 29 Let’s start finding the right VCs for Portland and the Silicon Forest