- 15 Meet the Startup: Portland’s next mayor
- 26 Legislating Oregon’s entrepreneurial future: Oregon Investment Act, House Bill 4040
- 24 Meet the Startup: Chatting with Portland mayoral candidate Jefferson Smith
- 23 Political party: Mayoral candidate Eileen Brady celebrates the Portland startup scene
- 11 Think Senator Ron Wyden is the only one who thinks SOPA sucks? Think again
- 22 Senator Ron Wyden of Oregon continues his stand against Internet censorship. And you can join him.
- 23 Pontificating on piracy and protecting intellectual property: If COICA and PROTECT IP are wrong, why not propose what’s right?
- 17 How many times can one man save the Internet? Senator Ron Wyden of Oregon is ratcheting up quite a record
- 26 Governor of social media: What Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn say about the Oregon 2010 gubernatorial candidates
- 19 Startup, open source, and/or independent tech folks: Enlighten the City of Portland and Portland Development Commission (PDC) about your world. Please?
- 29 Meet Portland Mayor Sam Adams at Beer and Blog tonight
- 22 REMINDER: NedSpace Old Town hosts Oregonians Against Job-Killing Taxes discussion tonight
- 15 Oregon Startups: What would you ask the next governor of Oregon?
- 12 For Oregon startups, nothing is certain but death and taxes. Perhaps both in conjunction, given these taxes.
- 28 Obama Twitter faux pas: Oregon Senator Jeff Merkley causing Threadless’ Jeffrey Kalmikoff fits
- 18 Portland Mayor Sam Adams wants Portland to be a “hub for open source”
- 19 Portland Mayor Sam Adams talks open source, mobile, coworking, and the startup environment
- 2 Obama for iPhone: Portland plays a huge role in mobile app development