It’s Sunday evening and you’re already dreading Monday. That’s just sad.
You’re intelligent. And you’ve got a ton of experience. Why are you still just wasting away at your current day job? Maybe it’s time to break out and get a new gig. Something new. Something that has you jumping out of bed in the morning.
And lucky for you, there are a bunch of awesome Portland companies—well and one Eugene one—looking to hire someone just like you. It’s kismet.
Which companies? Which jobs? Let’s take a look.
- Account Executive at Janrain
- Account Manager at Janrain
- Android / Java Developer at COLOURlovers
- Biz Dev / Ad Sales / Partnerships at COLOURlovers
- Business Intelligence Developer at ForeclosureRadar
- Community Support Manager at OpenSesame
- Delphi App Developer at COLOURlovers
- Design Talent at Return
- Developer at Remixation
- HTML5 Developer at COLOURlovers
- iOS / MacOS Developer at COLOURlovers
- Java/J2EE Server Developer at Extensis
- Majestic Unicorn (Web Developer with Design Skills) at COLOURlovers
- Mobile Web Application Developer at ForeclosureRadar
- PHP Developer at ForeclosureRadar
- PHP Developer at GuideMe
- Project Director at Meyer Memorial Trust
- QA Automation Developer at ForeclosureRadar
- Senior Digital Designer at tenfour
- Senior Manager, BI Development at WebMD
- Senior Software Developer – .NET at GadgetTrak
- Senior Software Developer at WebMD
- Senior Software Engineer – Mobile ( Java) at GadgetTrak
- Senior Software Tester at WebMD
- Software Engineer – iOS/Mac at GadgetTrak
- User Experience Designer at Emma
- User Experience Designer at ForeclosureRadar
- Web Technology Developer at SingleMind Consulting
- WordPress Theme Developer / Designer at COLOURlovers
What’s that? You’re not looking. You ARE an awesome Portland company and you ARE hiring? Well what the hell are you waiting for? Post your job on the board so that we can get some more amazing folks working with you to build the next big thing.
(Image courtesy Brenda Gottsabend. Used under Creative Commons.)