As the end of 2017 approaches, it’s only natural to be thinking about the new year. And new opportunities. For some folks, that may be considering a new role, a new job, or a new town. For others, it may be seeking some new employees. Or a cofounder. Whatever the case, so long as it’s in Portland or nearby, the Silicon Florist job board has got something for you.
- AltSource is seeking a Software Developer – New Accounts
- AskNicely needs a Finance Director
- Cascade Web Development could use a Producer – Web Solution Strategy, Design and Development
- Design Museum wants Portland Events and Marketing Producer
- Digital Impact Alliance (DIAL) at United Nations Foundation could use a Program Lead, DIAL Open Source Center
- eROI is looking for a Director of Technology and an SEO Specialist
- Expensify could use Sales Generalist
- FINE is seeking Senior Project Director
- Getaround has an opening for a General Manager – Portland
- Forix could use a Web Project Manager
- InReach Solutions is looking for a Full Stack .NET Developer
- KinderCare Education has openings for an Enterprise Architect, a Principal Systems Engineer, and a Quality Assurance
- Lytics could use a Platform Engineer
- Metal Toad is seeking a Chief Marketing Officer and an Engineering Manager
- OCHIN, Inc needs Software Developer Supervisor – Acuere User Interface
- Reflect is looking for a Sales Development Rep
- Vigor could use a Database Developer
What’s that? You’re looking for employees instead of jobs? I get it. Well, do you want to post a new job like those awesome companies above? Cool. Because then you’ll be awesome, too. Plus, you’ll be saving money. Because you’re getting 50% off as many job postings as you like. Just use the discount code “Bye, Felicia”… Oh wait. I mean “bye2017” at checkout. But you have to act fast, because when we ring in the new year, we’ll kiss this discount code goodbye. And probably write the wrong year on checks and stuff too.
Whatever the case, please take a few moments to peruse or post on the Silicon Florist job board. And happy holidays to you, yours, and your new gig or new employees.