As we draw closer to the end of the year, it becomes a time to reassess things, measure your progress, and maybe, just maybe, chart a new course. For many folks, that means looking for a new job. And if you’re looking for a tech or startup job in Portland, there are a number of interesting opportunities.
- Agile Project Manager
- Customer Success Manager
- Data Architect
- DevOps Engineer
- Full Stack Azure Node.js Consultant for an Augmented Reality Project
- IT Accessibility Coordinator
- Manager of Infrastructure Engineering
- Marketing Manager
- Operations Associate
- Quality Assurance Analyst
- Senior Engineer
- Senior Full-stack developer – C#/.NET
- Senior Infrastructure Engineer
- Technical Support Engineer
- Unity Developer
- User Experience Design Manager
Don’t see anything that strikes your fancy? You might want to take a gander at the PDX Women In Tech job board, too.
Searching for talent?
For more information or to post, visit Silicon Florist job board.