February 1st, 2011
Top 10 Silicon Florist posts for January 2011: Urban Airship Lunch 2.0, TSAzr, SXSW, and Pitch Club
Well, it’s a whole new year. And that means… well it means i’m going to do the same thing I did last year. It’s to save you time. And it’s really for the best. That’s right, I’m going to recap the most popular posts from the last month.
But this year? Well 2011 is starting off a little differently. You see, the most popular post for the month wasn’t me covering the Portland tech scene’s startup darling.
What’s that? Okay okay. I didn’t write the most popular post for November either. Jeez. Rub it in.
- Welcome 2011 with Lunch 2.0 at Urban Airship
- Keeping the baggage handlers on the tarmac: TSAzr gives you all the TSA info you need for security checkpoints at every airport
- SXSW curious? Practice your SXSW 2011 Interactive party skills in Portland on January 11
- Pitch Club: People are always asking me if I know venture capitalists
- Want to stay informed about your flight in midair without wifi? Your iPhone is your WindowSeat
- Small Society, big impact: Portland iPhone agency donates $10,000 to local charities
- Facebook in Oregon: Sure there’s Prineville, but did you know there’s the OSU Open Source Lab too?
- Get a gander at Puppet Labs new space, this Wednesday evening
- There’s a whole bunch of Portland magic in that little Amazon Gold Box on your iPhone
- Portland Ten thinks bigger, plans expansion to become the United States 100 or Global 1000 or something
That’s it, kids. Happy 2011! II’m confident that, this year, we’re at the start of something big. Stay tuned.
(Image courtesy Mulling It Over. Used under Creative Commons.)