[HTML1]If you spend any time in social media, you’ve no doubt been inundated over the last two weeks with requests to “vote for my panel at SXSW.” Ever since SXSW instituted the crowd sourced PanelPicker, folks have taken to the airwaves to pimp their panels to their peers.
Admittedly, I’m part of the problem. But not for much longer. You see, today is the last day you can vote on the proposed 2011 SXSW panels.
What to do? What to do?
I’ve got an idea. Vote. Sure it won’t shut us… err them up. But at least you’ll assuage some of that guilt.
That’s right. Get to voting. You. Yes, you. You there waiting for the work day to end. You there early to Beer and Blog. You on the motorcycle. You two girls. All of you go vote early and often for these awesome Portland panels. Right now. Do not delay. Do not pass go.
- Be Heard: How to Innovate At Big Companies featuring William Hertling
- Build Something, Build Anything featuring Jason Glaspey
- Business at Play featuring Mike Bonifer
- Case for a Caregiver Centric Personal Health Record featuring Sheetal Dube
- Cryobank.com Connecting Your Enterprise to the Web featuring Al “@uselink126″ Partridge
- Creative Ways to Fund Your Awesome Project featuring Amye “@msamye” Scavarda
- Design as Lifestyle: An Honest Day’s Work featuring Duane King
- DIY Motion Tracking for Public Spaces featuring Todd “@mrballistic” Greco
- Driving App Discovery in An Overcrowded Marketplace featuring Ben “@einar” Jacobsen
- Engaging Tourists: Traveling Beyond the Branded Website featuring Stephen “@stlandau” Landau
- Feeding the Beast with Distributed Content Marketing Systems featuring Jamie “@Beckland” Beckland
- The Fine Line Between Creepy and Fun featuring Audrey “@spinnerin” Eschright
- From Personal Blogger to Professional Marketer featuring Melissa Lion
- Go Where No Ad Has Gone Before featuring Kate “@gok8″ Ertmann
- Hacking RSS: Filtering & Processing Obscene Amounts of Information featuring Dawn “@geekygirldawn” Foster
- How Founders Can Maintain Control Of Company Vision featuring Gene Kim
- Live Streaming for Good: Producing “30 Hour Day” featuring Mike “@drnormal” Gebhardt
- Pies, Ties and Behavioural Economics featuring Crystal “@skinny” Beasley
- PR and SEO Battle for Social Media Domination featuring Carri Bugbee
- Predictions, Preferences, and Personalization: Recommendation Engines Grow Up featuring Erin Jo Richey
- Real-Time Streams Need Real-Time Feedback featuring Marshall “@marshallk” Kirkpatrick
- Social Contests: Brand Loyalty Builders or Lazy Marketing? featuring Kelly R Feller
- Social Media Unhinged: Lounge Lizard Rock Opera Version! featuring Carri Bugbee
- Speed-Launching Location Web Apps featuring Adam “@adamd” DuVander
- Startup Beta Launch How-To; Recruit Users. Incorporate Feedback featuring Joshua Siler
- Startups, Bacon, and Speed Iteration featuring Renny Gleeson
And with any luck, your Twitter and Facebook streams will soon return to normal. Except for the bitching and kvetching about panels not making the cut, of course.