August 5th, 2008
BlogHer ’09 to be held in Portland, Oregon
Elisa Camahort writes:
I’ve heard a lot of rumbling out there wondering where BlogHer ’09 will be. Well, just like last year, we’re going to poll the community. We included the below poll in the post-conference survey for attendees, but we want to make sure those of you who didn’t attend can also weigh in.
That’s right, the premiere event for women bloggers is asking you to help choose where BlogHer will be held in July of 2009. And I can’t think of any better spot than Portland.
- Portland is home to a number of phenomenal women bloggers
- Weather in July is pretty good
- Portland’s a great city for hosting these kinds of events
- Portland is home to a bunch of brilliant women bloggers
- And we’ve got some really talented women bloggers here, too
(Hat tip Jeff Martens)