February 1st, 2010
Top 10 Silicon Florist posts for January 2010
You know it’s a new year. And you know that the activity around the Portland startup scene seems to have suddenly come out of hibernation. But as that hubbub has been getting—thankfully—louder and louder, do you have any idea which Silicon Florist stories readers just like you found the most interesting?
Well, give me just a sec and you will.
Here are the top 10 posts according to your peers—a combination of Web and RSS metrics—from Silicon Florist for January 2010.
- What entrepreneurs and startups can learn from the whole Conan O’Brien debacle
- Bac’n was meant to be consumed
- That’s it. Officially declaring 2010 “The Year of the Acquisition” in Portland. (AboutUs acquires JanRain’s Jyte)
- Round up: Portland-based Jive Software acquires Boulder-based Filtrbox
- Joining Strange Love Live Productions and announcing we’ll be doing 30 hour day all over again
- Twitalyzer 2.0 takes analyzing Twitter—and over analyzing yourself—to a whole new level
- Portland-based StepChange becomes part of a burgeoning social agency
- Nozzl Media launches a widget that hints at future real-time products
- Portland’s rollercoaster year: Recapping the 2009 startup scene and looking forward to 2010
- Reminder: Lunch 2.0 at Extensis Next Week
Wow. It looks like 2010 is shaping up to be a great year already. I can’t wait to see what you folks accomplish in February.
(Image courtesy Mulling It Over. Used under Creative Commons.)