August 3rd, 2010
Top 10 Silicon Florist posts for July 2010
Well, summer is finally here. And the weather isn’t the only thing heating up. There’s been a bunch of funding news, job openings, and product releases that have made July anything but slow.
But which posts were the most popular on Silicon Florist during July? Good question. Let’s take a gander at the most viewed posts, according to Web and RSS traffic.
- Did you miss Portland Mayor Sam Adams and Tim O’Reilly at the CivicApps awards? Well, here’s what you missed
- PhoneGap fills your mobile development knowledge gap with training in Portland (and a discount)
- Puppet Labs proves Portland open source startups can find funding (to the tune of $5 million)
- Jive Software lands an additional $30 million, bringing more Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers money to Portland
- Reminder: Lunch 2.0 at Janrain is Wednesday
- One of these Portland CivicApps is not like the other. It’s the best of the bunch.
- Survey, survey, who has the survey? Portland Development Commission (PDC) does. For you. Again.
- Turn any iOS 4 iPhone into a photo booth with Photomaton. Maybe get your Foursquare Photogenic badge, too.
- Girl in your shirt, it’s not. But a foosball playing Kentucky boy in front of a bunch of VCs ain’t half bad neither.
- Bacon at Beer and Blog tonight. Ubuntu and community management flavored Bacon.
(Image courtesy mccun934. Used under Creative Commons.)