Wow. June was a tumultuous month for the Silicon Forest startup scene. There were some big wins like Open Source Bridge and the news of Reductive Labs moving to Portland. But there was quite a bit of sad news, too.
I wanted to give you a look back. Just in case you missed anything. But I didn’t want to just pick topics willy nilly. So here are the top 10 posts according to you—a combination of Web and RSS metrics—from Silicon Florist for June 2009.
- Meet the Top 100 Twitter users in Portland at Beer and Blog
- Awesome women in tech: Selena Deckelmann and Audrey Eschright
- Sad news: Oregon Media Insiders blog calling it quits
- City of Portland wants to hire you to improve PortlandOnline
- CubeSpace coda
- Portland Mayor Sam Adams wants Portland to be a “hub for open source”
- They’re in Oregon? 17+ projects that don’t get the Silicon Forest cred they deserve
- Who killed social media? Ask these folks
- Urban Airship: Providing air cover for independent iPhone developers
- What if we could get Wil Wheaton to show up for Open Source Bridge?
In closing, per requests, I’ve condensed the list to a Top 10 instead of the Top 25. Better? Worse? I’d love to hear your feedback.
(Voodoo Doughnut image courtesy Carolyn Coles. Used under Creative Commons.)