It’s that time of year again. Time for folks to be voting on the SXSW Interactive talks they’d like to see—all via the SXSW 2011 PanelPicker.
And so like we did for the SXSW 2010 submissions, I thought it might be helpful for you to have a list of the Portland people who have submitted sessions for your consideration.
Let’s get to that so you can get to giving your thumbs ups and comments, shall we?
- Be Heard: How to Innovate At Big Companies featuring William Hertling
- Build Something, Build Anything featuring Jason Glaspey
- Case for a Caregiver Centric Personal Health Record featuring Sheetal Dube
- Cryobank.com Connecting Your Enterprise to the Web featuring Al “@uselink126” Partridge
- Creative Ways to Fund Your Awesome Project featuring Amye “@msamye” Scavarda
- Design as Lifestyle: An Honest Day’s Work featuring Duane King
- DIY Motion Tracking for Public Spaces featuring Todd “@mrballistic” Greco
- Driving App Discovery in An Overcrowded Marketplace featuring Ben “@einar” Jacobsen
- Engaging Tourists: Traveling Beyond the Branded Website featuring Stephen “@stlandau” Landau
- Feeding the Beast with Distributed Content Marketing Systems featuring Jamie “@Beckland” Beckland
- The Fine Line Between Creepy and Fun featuring Audrey “@spinnerin” Eschright
- From Personal Blogger to Professional Marketer featuring Melissa Lion
- Go Where No Ad Has Gone Before featuring Kate “@gok8” Ertmann
- Hacking RSS: Filtering & Processing Obscene Amounts of Information featuring Dawn “@geekygirldawn” Foster
- How Founders Can Maintain Control Of Company Vision featuring Gene Kim
- Live Streaming for Good: Producing “30 Hour Day” featuring Mike “@drnormal” Gebhardt
- Pies, Ties and Behavioural Economics featuring Crystal “@skinny” Beasley
- PR and SEO Battle for Social Media Domination featuring Carri Bugbee
- Predictions, Preferences, and Personalization: Recommendation Engines Grow Up featuring Erin Jo Richey
- Real-Time Streams Need Real-Time Feedback featuring Marshall “@marshallk” Kirkpatrick
- Speed-Launching Location Web Apps featuring Adam “@adamd” DuVander
- Social Media Unhinged: Lounge Lizard Rock Opera Version! featuring Carri Bugbee
- Startup Beta Launch How-To; Recruit Users. Incorporate Feedback featuring Joshua Siler
- Startups, Bacon, and Speed Iteration featuring Renny Gleeson
There you have it. (Unless, of course, I missed yours. If I did, please comment below and I’ll link it up.)
So why don’t you take a few minutes, thumb through the proposals, and then thumbs up any ideas you like. Heck, comment even. Comments are like food to these people. I mean, it’s your feedback that helps SXSW pick the panels. Hence the name “PanelPicker.” Get it?
For more information, visit SXSW Interactive. For all panel submissions, visit the SXSW 2011 PanelPicker.
Hi, Rick — great list here. Here’s one more:
How Founders Can Maintain Control Of Company Vision, @realgenekim
Added! Thank you 🙂
(that would be @mrballistic)
Added! Sorry that got left off the original list.
I posted this one on the Silicon Florist’s FB page last week, but here’s another Portlander to add to the list:
Feeding the Beast with Distributed Content Marketing Systems featuring Jamie “@Beckland” Beckland
Comments are closed.