April Fools! Oh wait. You’ve had about enough of that, right? Well, it is April 1. But instead of being all funny and whatnot—because let’s face it: I’m not—I thought it might be a good time to recap the most popular posts from March 2011. Sound good?
Good. So here, according to your peers, are the most popular Silicon Florist stories for March 2011 based on Web and RSS traffic.
- Why I broke up with Portland to build my startup… and why we’re back together
- Startup Weekend Portland IV: This time… it’s suburban
- Why is Portland a good town for startups?
- If Portland is truly going to foster the startup scene, user groups are a critical component
- Small Society Wants to Have You over for Lunch
- With your iPhone and Meridian, getting lost in Powell’s Books may be a thing of the past
- There’s no such thing as bad press: Portland startups featured by Time Magazine, New York Times, USA Today, Wall Street Journal, and Jimmy Fallon
- Can Portland become the next Yobongo town?
- Still liking Instagram for iPhone photography? Portland’s Gramfeed will make you fall in love all over again
- Gary Vaynerchuk returns to Portland to say Thank You
That’s it for this month. Have a happy April.
(Image courtesy Romdos. Used under Creative Commons.)