It’s been awhile, hasn’t it? Well, get ready. Because Ignite Portland is back. And is it just me or are there a lot of tens today?
Anyway, Ignite Portland 10 has announced the speakers for the next event. And here’s who will be sharing their burning ideas in five minute presentations.
- Clifton B – What startups can learn from the yo-yo community
- Curtis C. Chen – A Homebrew Cat Feeding Robot
- Amy Dubin – This is Tea!
- Garin Etcheberry – Our obligation to be radical
- Brad Fortier – The Human Brain on Improvised Theater
- Jolie Guillebeau – Why Anyone Can Draw (and Tools to Prove It)
- David V. Horste – Queen Coal Technology
- Willem Larsen – Language Hunting: Let’s Save Endangered Languages Now By All Becoming Instant Polyglots
- Josh Marinacci – The Hogwarts Textbook
- Kevin Murphy – Application of Time Management Principles to Catching an Airplane
- Andrew Nhem -GTFO: Change up where you get stuff done
- Bridget Pilloud – The Sociology of Cute (Or, the Survival of the Adorablest)
- Denise Rothman – My Pet Slug
- Angela Stacklin – How to turn a fairytale romance into reality
- Ember Stevens – How to Impress a Librarian
- Brandt Stickley – Creating Gift Economy in 5 Easy Steps
- Sarah Stricker – Your Memories Are Etched in Jello
- Mary Anne Thygesen – Foreclosure Carols
- Nitya Wakhlu – Graphic Recording: What it is and why you should care
- Ním Wunnan – Presenting on Presenting
Congrats to all of those who were selected!
For more information, visit Ignite Portland.