It’s that time of year again. Time to roll out the red carpet. And to bestow an award or two upon deserving folks in the world of social media.
That’s right. The SoMe Awards are back for their 4th year.
After three wildly successful events in 2009, 2010 and 2011, we are back for another round! In 2012, event goers can expect all the best, from new categories, such as ‘People’s Choice’ to Stephanie Stricklen as emcee, to our industry leading judges, including Amber Naslund, Cindy King and Liz Strauss. The 2012 SoMe Awards follow the eMarketing Summit at the Oregon Convention Center, which is presented by Innotech.
Join host Stephanie Stricklen of KGW as these finalists compete in a variety of categories:
- Anvil Media – Portland Oregon
- Big Fuel – New York, New York
- DHX Advertising – Portland, Oregon
- Bonfire Social Media – Portland, Oregon
- Emerge Interactive, Second Story – Portland, Oregon
- Fathom – Valley View, Ohio
- Gold Eagle Co. – Chicago, Illinois
- Justuno – San Francisco, California
- Karmic Marketing – Portland, Oregon
- Magic Software – Yehuda, Israel
- Mambo Media – Portland, Oregon
- McCann Erickson NY – New York, New York
- McClenahan Bruer Communications – Portland, Oregon
- Metia – Kirkland, Washington
- Philadelphia Wings – Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Portland Business Journal – Portland, Oregon
- SocialFlow – New York, New York
- Team Sheen — Santa Monica, California
- tenfour + Waggener Edstrom – Portland, Oregon
The event will be held May 3 at the Fez Ballroom. Tickets are still available.
For more information or to register, visit the SoMe Awards.