It’s an interesting time in education. Models are changing. New ways of learning are being developed. And technology is impacting the learning environment as never before. So if you had the opportunity to start from scratch with a new building designed to educate high school girls—and it was smack dab in the core of Portland—what would you do? That’s the very question St. Mary’s Academy is asking. And you’re invited to join in the conversation.
It’s very much a “school as startup” vibe.
Expanding St. Mary’s Academy’s campus in downtown Portland is a once in a lifetime opportunity. The school is calling on experts in education, business, technology and innovation to help enrich its vision for a dynamic facility to develop young women as the leaders, thinkers and creators of the future.
Join us for this half-day event and be a part of shaping the future of St. Mary’s Academy. Attend one or all four sessions, which will focus on the future of education, the future of business, and the future of Portland.
- Tim Boyle, CEO, Columbia Sportswear
- Andy Bryant, Chairman of the Board, Intel
- Mark Edlen, Managing Partner, Gerding Edlen
- Diane Fraiman, Partner, Voyager Capital
- Renée James, President, Intel
- Tom Kelly, Commission Chair, Portland Development Commission
- Joseph E. Robertson, Jr., M.D., President, Oregon Health & Science University
- Dr. Melody Rose, President, Marylhurst University
- Bob Scanlan, CEO, ScanlanKemperBard Companies
- Wim Wiewel, President, Portland State University
The event is free and open to the public. But you must RSVP.
Wait a sec. How the heck do you RSVP when the RSVPs are closed? Well, the folks at St. Mary’s were nice enough to let us in behind the velvet rope. So if you’d like to attend, please direct folks to RSVP by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and they’ll make sure you have a seat.
For more information, visit St. Mary’s Academy: The Future of Learning, Leading, and Innovating.