A then, there were six. The Westside Pitch Competition 2022 has winnowed the field of applicants down to the finalists. And the group features everything from a food brand to solutions for food service, visually impaired individuals, cannabis, and accessing space.
The finalists are:
- Foodi Menus: Smart-menu system
- Khalsa Salsa: Indian fusion salsa
- Logic Intelligence: Sensors and AI added to white cane used by blind and visually impaired people
- Prrl Labs: Innovative consumption technology for cannabis
- Radious: Airbnb-like marketplace for meeting spaces or private offices
- Sport Source: Airbnb-like platform for sport spaces
Those folks will square off against one another on Thursday, March 10, 2022, at the Walters Cultural Arts Center in Hillsboro, Oregon, during the in-person event. Tickets are $15.
For more information or to RSVP, visit Westside Pitch Competition. Or get additional details in the write-up in the PBJ Portland Inno.
[Full disclosure: Prrl Labs is a PIE alum. I am the cofounder and general manager of PIE.]