June 25th, 2008
Internet Strategy Forum Summit: Gaining momentum
The Internet Strategy Forum Summit, the homegrown Portland event that focuses on “a diverse array of important and complementary strategy areas including general digital strategy, social media strategy, personalized marketing, e-commerce, email marketing and customer metrics,” is drawing ever closer. Only a few weeks remain until the fifth incarnation of the event, July 17 and 18.
This year’s Summit promises to draw a wide-range folks from out-of-town. But more importantly, it’s drawing an all-star line up of speakers, including:
- Nancy Bhagat, Vice President, Sales and Marketing Group, Intel
- Charlene Li, Vice President & Principal Analyst, Forrester Research
- Shane O’Neill, Chief Technology Officer, Fandango
- Mike Moran, Distinguished Engineer, IBM, author
- David Placier, Vice President, Consumer Insights & Marketing, Disney Online
- Geoffrey Ramsey, Co-founder & CEO, eMarketer
- Chris Shimojima, Vice President, Global Digital Commerce, Nike
- Daniel Stickel, new CEO, WebTrends (formerly with Google)
But it’s not just the Summit that’s gaining traction. The Internet Strategy Forum (ISF), the group of Internet professionals on the corporate side of the desk for which the Summit serves as an opportune annual meeting, has been growing by leaps and bounds. In fact the ISF is on track to double its membership—doubling since December 2007.
Considering that it took the organization three-and-a-half years to grow to 850 screened members, adding another 850 in six months is impressive, to say the least.
Interested in attending the Internet Strategy Forum Summit and getting a chance to see all the cool folks listed above, firsthand? You’re in luck. Silicon Florist readers are entitled to a 10% discount on their Internet Strategy Forum Summit registration. Simply enter the discount code FLORIST.