March 1st, 2010
Top 10 Silicon Florist posts for February 2010
While it’s a short month, there was a ton of big news that came out during February. Lots of stuff in bloom, to be sure. But one company, in particular, seemed to dominate the headlines: Urban Airship.
Why? Find out below as we recap the top stories for February.
Here are the top 10 posts according to your peers—a combination of Web and RSS metrics—from Silicon Florist for February 2010.
- Urban Airship rapidly ascends with $1.1 million in funding
- City of Portland gets into the iPhone app development game with Citizen Reports
- Startup Weekend Portland: It’s back! (March 5-7, 2010)
- Urban Airship: More than 100 million push notifications served
- Shizzow: Side project to startup to side project again
- A Portland entrepreneur and a Portland startup made Super Bowl ad appearances? Indeed they did.
- Oh stewardess! I speak Jive: Tony Zingale replaces Dave Hersh as Jive Software CEO
- memePDX 024: Urban Airship pushes 100 million, [REDACTED], Startup Weekend Portland, City of Portland iPhone app, Google Buzz, Flash and HTML5 debate
- Black Tonic: The tonic for what ails shared online presentations and Web conferencing
- Dawn Foster chosen to head up community management for MeeGo, the joint Intel and Nokia open source mobile platform
What’s that? You can’t get enough of lists? Well why not check out Mike Rogoway’s top posts from Silicon Forest for February?
(Image courtesy Misserion. Used under Creative Commons.)