January 9th, 2012
Portland Business Journal “Forty under 40″ recognizes tech types
It’s that time of year again. Time for the Portland Business Journal to recognize its “Forty under 40,” an award designed to recognize those individuals who have had a massive impact on the Portland area—but who have yet to cross the 40-year mark.
And this year, a number of familiar faces from the Portland tech and startup scene were recognized.
Among the list of 40 were:
- Jonathan Hensley of Emerge Interactive
- Hemingway Huynh of Prolifiq Software
- Luke Kanies of Puppet Labs
- Scott Kveton of Urban Airship
- Laura Mansfield of Pagatim
- Skip Newberry of SAO
Congrats to all the tech types who made the list! And congratulations to everyone who was recognized.
For the complete list, visit the Portland Business Journal.