It’s that time of year again. Time for the Portland Business Journal to recognize its “Forty under 40,” an award designed to recognize those individuals who have had a massive impact on the Portland area—but who have yet to cross the 40-year mark.
And this year, a number of familiar faces from the Portland tech and startup scene were recognized.
Among the list of 40 were:
- Jonathan Hensley of Emerge Interactive
- Hemingway Huynh of Prolifiq Software
- Luke Kanies of Puppet Labs
- Scott Kveton of Urban Airship
- Laura Mansfield of Pagatim
- Skip Newberry of SAO
Congrats to all the tech types who made the list! And congratulations to everyone who was recognized.
For the complete list, visit the Portland Business Journal.
[…] For the complete list, visit the Portland Business Journal. Tweet […]
Comments are closed.