Well March seemed to just fly by. But even as fast as it was, there were some really big stories coming out of Portland and the Silicon Forest.
But what did you think the most important stories were? You might be surprised. Here are the top 10 posts according to your peers—a combination of Web and RSS metrics—from Silicon Florist for March 2010.
- PRTLND: Simply a beautiful way to find Portland Web developers, designers, illustrators, and photographers
- Ignite Portland 8: How to win at Ignite or Tips and tricks for getting the most out of your Ignite experience
- Urban Airship launches AirMail: Your iPhone push notifications just got a lot more interesting
- OEN’s Angel Oregon 2010 and the state of startups and capital in Portland from Carolynn Duncan of Portland Ten
- We have ignition: Portland’s ShopIgniter secures $3 million in venture capital, snags new CEO from lead investor Madrona
- End of the road: Platial draws its social mapping pursuits to a close
- ActiveTrak (formerly GadgetTrak) lands first round of funding for thief-nabbing technology
- Second Porch finds a home for a $1 million investment led by Oregon Angel Fund
- Reminder: Oregon Film, Beam Development, Hive-FX Lunch 2.0 is Wednesday
- memePDX 027: Platial, Portland Lunch 2.0 with Oregon Film, ShopIgniter funding, Webtrends Facebook analytics, and a whole bunch of patents
What’s that? You need more top 10 lists for March 2010? Well you’re in luck, my friend. Because Mike Rogoway over at The Oregonian published his top 10 posts earlier today.
(Image courtesy –b–. Used under Creative Commons.)
[…] Top 10 Silicon Florist posts for March 2010 (1) […]
[…] Top 10 Silicon Florist posts for March 2010 (0) […]
Comments are closed.