How is it June already? On second thought, don’t answer that. I don’t really want to know. What’s done is done. Let’s just move on.
But wait. Before we do that. I do remember that there was all kinds of exciting stuff happening in May. And you may have missed it. So I wanted to recap some of the more popular stories from Silicon Florist during May 2010.
- What are the most popular iPhone app icon colors? With Icon Rainbow, now you know
- Portland Development Commission (PDC) releases initial results from Software cluster survey
- Portland jobs, gigs, and skills for hire: Relaunching the Silicon Florist Job & Gig board
- REMINDER: Take a few seconds to respond to the Portland software community census
- When I’m writing about Beer and Blog this early in the week, it must be big (Hint: Twice as big)
- Reminder: Portland Development Commission Lunch 2.0 is Wednesday
- Need work? Six Portland jobs and one gig that could put you to work
- OurPDX: Ensemble Portland blog relaunches under new management
- memePDX 035: PDC software cluster, Beer and Blog with the Timbers, InnoTech and SoMe, 1 million iPads, TechCrunch’s Michael Arrington moves to Seattle
- Iron Man? Spider-man? Batman? Most super heroes are side projects. Just like yours.
Need more tech top 10 goodness? Then don’t miss Mike Rogoway’s May round-up from the Silicon Forest blog.
(Image courtesy Trevor Blake. Used under Creative Commons.)