I don’t know if you heard this, but apparently *looks around* Portland is seen as a hotbed for talent. No really. I swear. Talented people keep moving here. Awesome companies keep starting here. Already amazing companies open up offices here. It happens on a daily basis. Now if only there were a way to better connect all of that talent and all of those companies…
Well, here’s something that may help.
If you’re looking for a job, Silicon Florist job board now offers the option of adding your profile as a job seeker. (It’s completely free 🆓) And if you’re an employer looking for talent? You can thumb through all of these folks at your leisure.
And of course, the job board still offers the option to post interesting positions like these:
- Account Manager, Project Manager, or SEO Specialist at eROI
- Chief Executive Officer or Chief Technology Officer at NWEA (Northwest Evaluation Association)
- Data Architect or Software Engineer at Avea Solutions
- Lead Architect – Business Intelligence or Quality Analyst at KinderCare Education at KinderCare Education
- Senior Frontend Engineer (ReactJS) or Senior Frontend Engineer at Stackery
- Senior Software Engineer at SurveyMonkey
- SEO & Content Strategist at Umpqua Bank
- Market Development Representative at CrowdStreet
- Marketing Generalist at Expensify
- Front-End Web Developer at FINE
- Digital Traffic Coordinator at Cambia Health Solutions
- Front-end Developer (ES6/React/Rails) at Bidsketch
Make sure to share your skills if you’re looking for a great gig in the Portland startup community. And if you’re hiring for tech positions in the Rose City, feel free to post jobs to the Silicon Florist job board.