December 1st, 2009
Top 10 Silicon Florist posts for November 2009
Now that we’re past Turkey Day, how about just one more helping of November for you? Don’t worry. It’s very lo-cal. It’s the fluffy content from Silicon Florist, silly.
What did you and your peers find interesting this month? A lot of stuff. But I’ll only give you a few to read. Because you’re busy and stuff.
Here are the top 10 posts according to your peers—a combination of Web and RSS metrics—from Silicon Florist for November 2009.
- MioWorks closes doors but leaves with valuable startup lessons in hand
- Unfortunately, Microsoft layoffs will affect the Portland startup and open source communities, too
- Instant Action open house at Ground Kontrol tomorrow or Dude. My quarter was up there. I’m next.
- Portland Wiki project: City? Wiki. Wiki? City.
- If Turkey Tracker isn’t the quintessential Portland Thanksgiving activity, I don’t know what is
- Nebul.us has a not so nebulous tie to Portland (and I’ve got some invites)
- This ain’t your father’s Twitter background: COLOURlovers themeleon takes custom theming to a whole new level
- Health care geeks flock to Portland for open source CONNECT Code-a-thon
- Foodgeeks gets more social about geeking out over recipes
- Whiffies and Food Carts Portland featured on MSNBC, Strange Love Live gets a cameo
(Image courtesy experience LA. Used under Creative Commons.)